Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Homeschooling classes - start your engines (for second semester)!

Hey guys! I haven't posted in a while, sorry. But I wanted to tell you about stuff. Shakespeare stuff first. We had our family meeting/party/festival thing, in which we learned what play we'll be putting on. My Shakespeare class will be performing... The Tempest! I don't know what part I'll get yet, but I will by the Saturday after this one, hopefully.
First semester has been pretty awesome. I'll be getting the sword (legitimate, real sword) I earned from Sword of Freedom around the end of January. That class was really good. It's a class on the Civil War, and the principles surrounding it - so not just a boring history class. It's a really good follow-up to Key of Liberty, which is a similar class I took last year on the Revolutionary War. Key of Liberty was two semesters long, while Sword of Freedom was only one.
So replacing Sword of Freedom's time slot for the second semester, my mother will be teaching a financial literacy class. I don't know what this'll be like, but... I'll keep you posted!
Hope you had a good holiday break!

No comments:

Post a Comment