Thursday, January 30, 2014

My juggling act

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I posted, so I'm sorry about that. I've just been really busy with my classes!
For JA Finance Park this Tuesday, we went to our local branch of a credit union and they gave us a presentation. It was cool to see all of the things we'd learned at work from their side. I've been writing opinion papers every week for JA too. Maybe when I actually write a good one I'll post it here!
Shakespeare has been really fun too! We've played many acting/improv games to begin learning our acting skills. Every week at the end of class we read through a scene. And every day I have to memorize 10 lines for my part!
We had our annual homeschooling family ball, which was way fun! Our DJ was the girl who played a lead in our last Shakespeare play - 2 years ago; and she did a great job! The decorations were really cool, too. I wish I could put a picture here, but I don't have any of the photos that were taken!
I'll keep you guys informed as much as I can - hopefully every week or so! If anything cool happens in classes, I'll definitely write.

No comments:

Post a Comment