Sunday, September 28, 2014

Summer-y summary

Hello everyone! I'm terribly sorry that I haven't written in... half a year or so. Anyways, I'll just do a quick summary of this summer! So, I went on this huge family reunion to Yellowstone and Glacier National Park. These are a couple pictures I took and edited! It was with my mom's side of the family. I also hiked up Mount Rainier to Camp Muir. That was a tough hike, 5 miles up through a snow field and terrible weather. I've started writing a book over the summer! Well, that's not technically true. I'm writing the story plot. For the rest of my education, I didn't have any actual classes over the summer, but I continued my studies at home. I did, however, take a coding camp. That was fun! I made an app. So there you go. My summer-y summary.

View in Glacier National Park
Yellowstone river!

No comments:

Post a Comment